The CORPNET research group has customized high performance computing facilities available to tackle the computational challenges of analyzing big corporate network data. These facilities are made available through a separate project titled
High Performance Corporate Network Analysis (HPCNA)
Most importantly, the infrastructure offers the community network analysis algorithms and techniques as-a-service.
- Network data visualization
- Network analysis as-a-service
- Software sharing portal
- Data sharing portal
Currently, part of the project is already running in a closed beta phase for UvA employees. If you are interested in participating, let us know!
- CPU 1: Intel Xeon (Haswell) E5-2643, 6 cores, 12 threads, 3.4GHz
- CPU 2: Intel Xeon (Haswell) E5-2643, 6 cores, 12 threads, 3.4GHz
- Memory 24 x 64GB = 1536GB = 1.5TB DDR4-2133 RAM
- Storage: 7TB solid state storage in RAID6
For more information or details about these facilities, contact project leader dr. Frank Takes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This high performance computing facility was made possible by the High Performance Computing and Networking (HPCN) fund (summer 2015 call) of the University of Amsterdam.