- This event has passed.
Talk at the Offshore Alert Conference in London
November 13, 2017 @ 8:00 am - November 14, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
CORPNET will be part of the panel “What’s The Smart Money Doing? Understanding What’s Happening in International Finance So You Can Recognize & Exploit Opportunities“: 9:15am – 10:30am on Nov 13
This session will look at trends and developments in high-value, international finance, including:
• Which jurisdictions are gaining and losing business and why;
• What types of business are different jurisdictions being used for;
• Which financial products and structures are popular and why;
• What High Net Worth Individuals are doing with their cash and why;
• How beneficial ownership requirements are being circumvented;
• A look at investment flows; and
• Which jurisdictions are favored by financial criminals and why.
– Jonathon Clifton: Group Managing Director, Company Formation, Vistra Group
– Arthur VanDesande: Founder, Concorde Associates
– Javier Garcia-Bernardo: Author, ‘Uncovering Offshore Financial Centers: Conduits and Sinks in the Global Corporate Ownership Network’, University of Amsterdam